EDMOND, Okla. (KFOR) – It’s getting colder and colder as we approach the winter season, and the dry, cold weather can be awful tough on hair.
In this week’s edition of ‘Hot or Not’, hair expert Dee at Salon & Spa on Spring Creek, 476 S. Bryant Ave., in Edmond gives some helpful tips on how to keep your hair moisturized during the cold months.
Watch the above video for those tips.
Go to springcreekspa.com for more information on Salon & Spa on Spring Creek.
- Hot or Not: Products to keep hair moisturized
- Over 170K new US coronavirus cases in single day, yet another record
- Over 50,000 Chevy vehicles recalled in US for fire risk
- Oregon and New Mexico order lockdowns, other states resist
- Immigration judges turn down asylum seekers in droves in Fiscal Year 2020