OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – A woman died in a hospital and a suspect is on the loose following a hit-and-run in Oklahoma City on Wednesday night.
Oklahoma City police told KFOR that the woman died in a metro hospital after she was struck at around 7:45 p.m. in the area of Rockwell and Melrose.
The woman was struck by a pickup. The motorist fled the scene, according to police.
Police did not release further information.
If you have any information about a possible suspect, please call Oklahoma City police at (405) 297-1000.
- Hit-and-run victim dies in Oklahoma City hospital, suspect not caught
- Live Updates: The latest from the remaining presidential swing states
- When will Nevada be called for Biden or Trump?
- No, Sharpie pens did not ruin Arizona ballots despite social media claims
- Disputed ‘Sharpiegate’ video circulates, rumors of Arizona ballot rejection labeled ‘false information’ by FB/Twitter and refuted by officials